- Years (1-4) - 1 day/month - 12 days per year
- Years (5-12) - 1.5 days/month - 18 days per year
- Years (13-19) - 1.75 days/month - 21 days per year
- Years (20-24) - 2 days/month - 24 days per year
- Years (25+) - 2.25 days/month - 27 days per year
- A maximum of 40 days can be accumulated from one fiscal year to the next. Employees with an excess of 40 days vacation as of August 31st, up to 5 days of accumulated vacation may be converted to sick leave at the end of the fiscal year.
The Shenandoah County Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities. Specific concerns or allegations by students, employees or others may be referred to Linda Hodges, Supervisor of Human Resources, or Evelyn Linaburg, Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum, Instruction and Administration. Concerns related to disabilities may be referred to Ms. Gina Stetter, Section 504 Coordinator.
600 N. Main Street, Suite 200
Woodstock, VA 22664