- Years (1-4) - 1 day/month - 12 days per year
- Years (5-12) - 1.5 days/month - 18 days per year
- Years (13-19) - 1.75 days/month - 21 days per year
- Years (20-24) - 2 days/month - 24 days per year
- Years (25+) - 2.25 days/month - 27 days per year
- A maximum of 40 days can be accumulated from one fiscal year to the next.
The Shenandoah County Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities. Specific concerns or allegations by students, employees or others may be referred to Dr. Mark Johnston, Director of Human Resources, or Evelyn Linaburg, Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum, Instruction and Administration. Concerns related to disabilities may be referred to Dr. Patricia Nelson, Section 504 Coordinator.
600 N. Main Street, Suite 200
Woodstock, VA 22664