Shenandoah County Public Schools is committed to providing school environments that promote and protect children's health, well-being, and ability to learn by supporting healthy eating and physical activity.
- Why Milk? - Milk fun facts, recipes, and interactive sessions for kids and teens.
- Dole 5 A Day (Super Kids) - Games, activities, and recipes for kids who want to learn more about fruits and vegetables.
- MyPyramid - information about the new pyramid, food groups, and serving sizes.
- MyPyramid Kids: Activities and games for kids, as well as tips for families on how to follow the MyPyramid plan.
- National Institutes of Health
- Nemours Foundation - Kids' health from the experts from the Nemours Foundation.
- Eat Smart; Play Hard Kids - Games and activities to help you learn to eat better and be more physically active..
BAM! Body And Mind - The CDC's answers to kids' questions about health and safety - Grade Level: 6-8, 9-12