Welcome to the Special Education Department
20 days ago
SAVE THE DATE
VDOE Specialist to Speak at Free Community Events
SCPS Preschool Mission & Philosophy
Parent and Teacher Resources
Preschool Enrollment Application (English/Espanol)
Love and Logic Course
Abbreviated Preschool Guide
Entire Preschool Services Guide 2015
Special Education Advisory Committee
14 days ago
2017-2018 Committee Members
Chair - Heather Jennelle
Vice Chair - Mickie Duncan
Reporter - Selena Rhoades
Mary Beth Foltz
Scheduled Dates and Events:
- September 13, 2017 - Organizational
- September 27, 2017 - 4:30 p.m.
- October 16, 2017 - Transition and Disabilities Resource Fair
- November 7, 2017 - Presentations by Dr. Tracy Lee, Department of Education - 2 p.m. & 6 p.m.
- February 7, 2018 - 4:30 p.m.
- March 12, 2018 - Possible Presentation (TBA)
- Events: Autism Month Proclamations in local towns - March 14 @ 4:30 p.m. & April 18 @ 4:30 p.m.
Mary Ellen and Donald D. Starnes Educational Trust Awards
14 days ago
|Signal Knob Middle School||Scarlett Evans|
|Peter Muhlenberg Middle School||Scott Coffman|
|North Fork Middle School||Elijah Stith|
|Strasburg High School||Brenton Fisher|
|Central High School||Michael Barb|
|Stonewall Jackson High School||Matthew Golladay|